Fan Zone: March 14th vs LA Galaxy
- Open to the public, no match ticket needed.
- Opens 10:30 am, Closes at Kickoff (2:30PM)
- Soccer zone and activities
- Food trucks
- Activities and giveaways from official Inter Miami CF partners
- Interactive Games
- Tattoos and Facepainting
We encourage guests not to bring any bags, however, the following will be permitted:
- One clear bag no larger than 14"x14"x6".
- Guests may carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5"x6.5" (approximately the size of a hand) with or without a strap.
- Each ticket holder, including children, may carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse.
- Diapers and wipes may be carried in a clear bag. However, diaper bags are not permitted.
- Additional clothing, ponchos, etc. are permitted if carried loosely or in an approved clear bag.
- Large purses, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, luggage of any kind, computers/laptops bags, camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size as described above will not be allowed.
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection and documentation.
There are no provisions to check items at the gates. Guests will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their car or dispose of prohibited items at the gate.
Inter Miami CF Stadium and its affiliates are not responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged.
For more information regarding the Inter Miami CF Stadium clear bag policy, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or see the full A-Z guide.