Frequently Asked Questions
See below for frequently asked questions about season ticket membership.
Do I need to contact my representative in order to renew for the 2021 season?
- Your Season Ticket Membership will automatically renew on September 1st! No action is required unless you wish to make changes to your account or payment method.
How do I apply my previous payments to my 2021 membership?
- Your 2020 season ticket payment has been automatically applied to your 2021 season membership. If you have a remaining balance, your balance will be evenly divided amongst the 6-month payment plan. Your first payment installment will be automatically charged on September 1st to the card that you most recently used.
Are you offering a payment plan for 2021 memberships?
- Yes! Renewing Season Ticket Members can take advantage of a 6-month payment plan beginning September 1st and continuing on the first business day of each month. An additional 3% interest charge applies to each monthly installment.
Can I pay in full for my 2021 membership?
- Yes, to pay in full please visit your Account Manager page or contact your representative.
Can I see an invoice for my 2021 membership?
- Yes, an invoice is available via your Account Manager. Please contact your representative if you have issues logging in.
Can I split payments on multiple cards?
- Yes, payment can be split on multiple cards. Please contact your representative for assistance.
How do I relocate my seats?
- The official Season Ticket Member relocation period will take place shortly after the automatic renewal date. You must renew in your current location to be eligible for the relocation period. Your representative will contact you with more information as we approach your relocation window.
I would like to add on additional seats to my account, how do I do that?
- You will be able to add seats to your account during the official relocation period (pending availability). Please contact your representative for details.
Can I transfer my membership to someone else?
- Yes, please contact your representative for assistance.
How do I reduce the number of tickets on my account?
- In order to reduce the number of tickets on your account, please contact your representative for the opt-out link. Complete the opt-out form for ONLY the seats you wish to cancel for the 2021 season.
How do I opt-out of my 2021 membership?
- In order to opt-out of your membership, you must contact your representative for the opt-out form. The opt-out form must be completed by noon (12pm EST) on Tuesday, September 1st or your seats will automatically renew for the 2021 season.