Thank you for your interest in signing up to win a spot in the 2nd annual Copa de la Familia, Presented by Wendy's! To enter the competition, please read the rules and eligibility requirements, and fill out the brief information survey.
- Fans must enter their information via this Fifa 22 sign-up form in order to be eligible to participate in our Copa de la Familia tournament.
- Must be 18 years or older to sign up (you can register your child to participate if you are their legal guardian).
- Entry to our preliminary tournament runs from October 1st through Midnight on October 8th.
- Once signed up, you will be contacted by an Inter Miami CF representative who will follow up with more details about the competition.
Rules Preliminary Tournament:
- Preliminary Round Participants will be contacted within a week following October 8th by an Inter Miami CF representative.
- Every match must be Inter Miami vs. Inter Miami.
- Fans must consent to the use of their name, likeness, and Gamertag for content purposes if selected – the tournament will be filmed.
- Participants must adhere to all COVID-19 regulations if on-site at the Inter Miami CF campus.
- This tournament will take place on a weekend.
Structure of Preliminary Tournament:
- The number of teams will be determined by demand.
- The Tournament will be a single-elimination tournament.
- Matches will be 6-minute halves.
- In single-elimination tournaments, only one player will advance per match.
- If the match results in a tie, the players will go to Golden Goal format, where the player who scores first will win the match.
- If the match results in a tie after 120 minutes, it will go to a penalty shootout to determine who moves on.
- The finalists in the preliminary tournament will automatically be chosen to play on the field at DRV PNK Stadium vs. Inter Miami First Team players.
- The date of the Finals vs. the First Team Players will take place in November. Date still TBD
- Whoever has a better goal difference in their semi-final match-up will be chosen as the 3rd finalist.
- If their goal difference is tied, there will be a 4-minute half match to determine who will be the 3rd finalist.
Rules- Finals vs. Players:
- The Teams for the Final will be Inter Miami First Team Players (3) vs. the Winners of the Preliminary Tournament (3)
- Each winner will play 1 game against an Inter Miami CF first-team player - score will be logged
- Aggregate Scoring - every game counts!
- The Copa De la Familia Champion will be determined on the Aggregate score from the 3 matches