Inter Miami CF is continuing its goal of elevating its fans’ experience at its world-class venue, DRV PNK Stadium, and alongside Oak View Group announced a recent revamp of the food and beverage offerings available. Adding to the already one-of-a-kind atmosphere, supporters can enjoy a revitalized culinary program that caters to the diverse fans that flock to the stadium, including the addition of new concession options from local and nationally recognized concepts and a ‘guest chef program’ for Season Ticket Members and premium club guests. Fans can expect more updates next season as the program continues to evolve.
"As we continue to grow the hospitality program at DRV PNK Stadium, we're excited to add new options to our lineup of elevated offerings to match the growing fan base of Inter Miami CF,” said Laurence McMillon, Director of Food & Beverage. "Fans can expect a mix of homegrown concepts, local and national restaurant partners, offering something for everyone in the melting pot of cultures that is Miami."
Inter Miami CF fans can expect exciting new concession additions including:
- Smorgasburg, the largest weekly open-air food market in America with locations in New York and Miami, adds two rotating food concepts, serving as a culinary incubator aimed to showcase a diverse selection of local up-and-coming chef talent. The concepts that will be available through the remainder of 2023 include La Picaña Grill, Venezuelan BBQ, and La Milanation, Argentinian Milanesa-style sandwiches.
- Coyo Taco, Miami’s freshest Mexican street food concept will have two locations featuring their signature tacos, burritos, quesadillas, and tortas.
- Fuku, renowned chef David Chang’s fast casual dining concept will feature spicy chicken sandwiches and chicken tenders.
- Quimera, a local women-owned small business featuring hand-crafted Dominican arepas and empanadas.
- The Empanadas, features an array of Argentinian sweet and savory gourmet empanadas.
The XBTO Northwest Club offers over 2,000 Season Ticket Members unparalleled viewing across their two-story, indoor/outdoor venue. This exclusive club features a tapas-style culinary program curated by Executive Chef Gregg Kurpin including passed hors d'oeuvres, fully staffed and updated self-service stations, several full-service bars and bar carts, and more. The rooftop features comfortable lounge seating and all guests are welcome to join the Xtra Time after-party, in partnership with XBTO, with a DJ once the game ends. Ticket holders can expect a newly expanded tapas-style service, a selection of sushi by local favorite Miss Crispy Rice, a gelato bar by Ola Getato, traditional and elevated stadium fare stations, complimentary beer, wine, and Ketel One canned cocktails.
The Midfield Club is Inter Miami CF’s most exclusive hospitality area, accessible by only Loge Box members and Midfield Club, with a capacity of 1,500. Ticket holders can expect a variety of serving stations, featuring a station from guest chefs including James Beard-nominated Bradley Kilgore, a hand-carved Iberico Ham station by La Jamoteca, sushi station by Mr. Omakase, gelato from Ola Gelato, along with complimentary, beer, wine, and Ketel One canned cocktails.
Krupin is an accomplished food and beverage leader currently serving as the Executive Chef at DRV PNK Stadium, the home of Inter Miami CF. In this role, he orchestrates menu development for premium clubs and suites, manages vendor relationships, conducts staff training, and oversees the financial aspects of the food and beverage program. With a rich background in the hospitality industry, Krupin is dedicated to ensuring VIP treatment for all DRV PNK Stadium guests. Prior to his role at Inter Miami CF, he held key positions in the gambling and casino industry, including Director of Food and Beverage at Caesars Entertainment. Krupin's journey includes roles as Chef de Cuisine, Head Pastry Chef, and Executive Chef, shaping culinary experiences at various establishments. He is a Johnson & Wales University alum with a degree in International Baking and Pastry and holds a Certified Food Manager (CFM) certification. Krupin's achievements include the 2019 Culinary Spotlight award from the Boca Raton Observer and contributing to the OpenTable Diners Choice Award for Farraddays Steakhouse. Beyond his career, he enjoys family time, sports, hosting dinner parties, and fostering connections through shared meals and experiences.
DRV PNK Stadium Guest Chef Program Standouts:
- Brad Kilgore: Chef Brad Kilgore, a Kansas City native, embarked on a culinary journey that took him from Chicago's renowned Alinea to opening L2o with three Michelin stars. Settling in Miami, he opened Alter in Wynwood, earning national and international acclaim for his cuisine and tasting menus. Kilgore's accolades include Best New Chef in America by Food & Wine Magazine and recognition from the James Beard Foundation. Currently, he serves as the Culinary Director for the Arlo Wynwood hotel and MaryGold’s Brasserie.
- Aaron Brooks: Aaron Brooks, a seasoned Executive Chef with over two decades of experience, has made his mark at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts since 2001 as the driving force behind the celebrated EDGE, Steak and Bar restaurant. Renowned for his commitment to seasonal ingredients, Chef Brooks has amassed a collection of prestigious awards, including "Best Chef in Miami" and "Best Restaurant in Miami." His influence extends beyond the kitchen, as he actively contributes to Miami's vibrant culinary landscape through community engagement.
- Andrew Mayer: Andrew Mayers is a pioneering restaurateur based in Miami and founder of several beloved and locally acclaimed concepts, including Poke OG, Dumpling Mi Amor, Miss Crispy Rice, Papi Churro, and Mr. Omakase. With a passion for culinary innovation and a commitment to excellence, Mayers continues to reshape Miami's food landscape.
- Jose Mendin: Jose Mendin, a native of Puerto Rico, worked with renowned chefs in Miami and London before opening beloved Pubbelly Sushi in Miami Beach in 2010, receiving critical acclaim and awards for his culinary expertise. He has grown the Pubbelly brand into a global brand, with locations across South Florida, Mexico City and Paris. He is a five time James Beard Award semifinalist, has appeared on numerous TV shows including Telemundo’s MasterChef Latino, and is Food & Wine Magazine’s People's Best New Chef Award Nominee, Rising Star Restaurateur Award Winner, among other awards and accolades.
- Josh Elliott: Chef Josh Elliott, hailing from Arkansas, began his culinary journey as a dishwasher at Pizza Hut before deciding to pursue a full-time career in restaurants. Throughout the course of fhis career, he’s worked in restaurants from Boston to Miami before eventually opening his his own Spanish-inspired restaurant, QP Tapas located in Coconut Grove. A favorite from locals, QP Tapas received a Best New Restaurant Of The Year award from The Infatuation Miami.
- Karla Hoyos: Karla Hoyos, owner and chef of Tacotomía, a new authentic Mexican concept at Julia & Henry's, is a culinary professional with a degree in Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management from the Instituto Culinario de Mexico. Previously, she served as the Chef De Cuisine at The Bazaar by Jose Andres. In 2022, Chef Hoyos earned the Best Chef Award from Miami New Times. Her dedication extends to volunteering with World Central Kitchen, a nonprofit disaster relief organization founded by Jose Andres.
- Michelle Bernstein: Chef Michelle Bernstien, Miami native of Jewish and Latinx heritage, is one of Miami’s most beloved and well known culinary trailblazers, renowned for infusing Latin flavors and global influences into her vibrant cuisine. As a James Beard Foundation Award-winner, she owns Michelle Bernstein Catering and owns Café La Trova and co-owns Sweet Liberty cocktail bar, both of which were named Best Cocktail Bar in America by North America's 50 Best Bars. Michelle hosts TV shows, appears as a guest judge on culinary competitions, collaborates on menu development, and supports causes like Common Threads, promoting healthy eating for underprivileged children.
- Pablo Zitzmann: Chef Pablo Zitzmann, originally from Bogota, Colombia, developed a passion for Asian flavors early on, which later influenced his culinary journey. After immersing himself in the cultures and cuisines of Hong Kong, Hawaii, and Japan, he gained recognition for his work, including a victory against Iron Chef Bobby Flay. Zitz Sum, his Coral Gables restaurant, represents his ongoing exploration of his identity as a chef and his role in Miami's dynamic dining scene and was included in the New York Times Best Restaurant list in 2022.
- Timon Balloo: Born to Chinese and Trinidadian parents, Chef Timon Balloo's culinary journey was inspired by childhood memories of farm life and watching cooking shows like Yan Can Cook. Balloo's career soared as he became the Executive Chef and Partner of SUGARCANE Raw Bar Grill, earning accolades like "Best New Restaurant" and "Chef of the Year. Shortly after SUGARCANE raw bar grill debuted, it received a James Beard Awards semifinalist for “Best New Restaurant” and Balloo was dubbed “The People's Best New Chef” by Food and Wine. Timon currently owns and operatese The Katherine in Fort Lauderdale.
- Valerie Chang: A Peru native, Valerie Chang has risen to culinary acclaim, earning her place as one of Food & Wine's "Best New Chefs 2023." After working at various kitchens, including Michael Solomonov's Dizengoff, she took the reins at her family's restaurant, ITAMAE, renowned for its Japanese-Peruvian Nikkei cuisine. Chang's culinary expertise has also extended to other ventures like B-Side within Wynwood's 1-800-Lucky market and her latest restaurant, Maty's, a heartfelt homage to her family's home cooking. 2023 has been a big year for Valerie, with her latest restaurant Maty’s being featured in the NY Times 2023 Restaurant list, Bon Appetit Magazine’s Best New Restaurants of 2023, and of course Food & Wine’s Best New Chefs. She was previously a semifinalist for the James Beard Award for Rising Star Chef of the Year and chosen to participate in the James Beard Foundation's 2020 Women's Entrepreneurial Leadership Program (WEL).