Inter Miami CF is set to close-out its longest road trip of the 2022 MLS regular season with a visit to CF Montréal on Saturday, Aug. 6. Kick off at Stade Saputo is set for 7:30 p.m. ET.
What can Inter Miami fans expect ahead of the team’s first matchup in 2022 against Montréal?
Here is your matchday broadcast information and programming:
Heineken Pub Partners - Watch the Match Alongside Fellow Inter Miami Fans!
• Inter Miami CF teamed up with Heineken to launch the Heineken Pub Partner Program in order to provide the best experience for fans in South Florida during all the club’s away matches of the 2022 Major League Soccer (MLS) season.
• Click here to explore the various participating bars where you can support Inter Miami during its road game in Montreal!
Pre-game: Hype by Heineken
Pre-game: Shop Inter Miami Gear
• Get ready for kickoff by shopping for the newest selection of Inter Miami gear!
7:30 p.m. ET: CF Montréal vs. Inter Miami CF
• The match will be broadcast regionally on CBS4, UniMás and the Inter Miami app.
• The match will also be available on English radio on 790 The Ticket, and on Spanish radio on Univision Miami’s WQBA 1140 AM and the Uforia App.
International television broadcast details
• ESPN Latin America - Latin America; Kickoff Time - Varies (check local broadcast)
• DAZN Brazil - Brazil; Kickoff Time - Varies (check local broadcast)
• Football 1 - Ukraine; Kickoff Time - 2:30 a.m. EET
• C-More - Sweden; Kickoff Time - 1:30 a.m. CET
• DAZN Europe - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and Spain; Kickoff Time - 4:30 a.m. CET
• Premier Sports - United Kingdom and Ireland; Kickoff Time - Varies (check local broadcast)
80th minute of the match: Man of the Match presented by Heineken
• When the clock hits the 80th minute of play, fans can begin to vote for the Man of the Match on the official Inter Miami app. Cast your vote during each match to help us determine the winner!
• Post match, hear from head coach Phil Neville and players directly from Stade Saputo live in the Inter Miami App.