1 - Drake Callender
33 - Franco Negri
4 - Chris McVey
27 - Sergii Kryvtsov
2 - DeAndre Yedlin
7 - Jean Mota
26 - Gregore ©
20 - Rodolfo Pizarro
22 - Nicolás Stefanelli
14 - Corentin Jean
17 - Josef Martínez
Substitutes - GK Nick Marsman; D Harvey Neville, Aimé Mabika, Ryan Sailor; M Benjamin Cremaschi, Bryce Duke, Victor Ulloa; F Ariel Lassiter, Shanyder Borgelin
- Inter Miami CF is set to get the Club’s fourth Major League Soccer (MLS) season underway with tonight’s matchup against CF Montréal on Saturday for the team’s 2023 Home Opener. Kick off at DRV PNK Stadium will be at 7:30 p.m. ET.
- Inter Miami will be starting its season in South Florida at DRV PNK Stadium for a third consecutive season after hosting the LA Galaxy in 2021 and the Chicago Fire in 2022. The team will be looking to kick off the season on the frontfoot. Last year, Inter Miami earned a point through goalless draw in the team’s 2022 Home Opener against the Fire.
- Defenders Sergii Kryvtsov and Franco Negri and attackers Nicolás Stefanelli and Josef Martínez are set to make their oficial Inter Miami debuts tonight as part of the starting XI. Midfielder Benjamin Cremaschi and striker Shanyder Borgelin who will start on the bench may also make their official debuts for the Club tonight.
- Midfielder Rodolfo Pizarro starts following his return to the Club after his loan spell in his native Mexico in 2022.
- New Inter Miami striker Martínez has a positive record in his previous encounters against CF Montréal, having registered four goals and two assists in seven matchups.
- As part of the Club’s festivities to commemorate the team’s Home Opener, the Academy’s U-19 side will be receiving a special acknowledgement on the field during halftime and 10,000 Inter Miami CF and Baptist Health branded 2023 schedule magnets will be distributed upon exiting DRV PNK Stadium after the final whistle. Additionally, ahead of the start of the matchup, singer Carmen DeLeon will be performing the national anthem. DeLeon, 21, who was born in Venezuela and is now based in Miami, is an artist whose songs have amassed over 30 million combined global streams and was recently tapped by both Billboard and Idolator as an ‘Artist to Watch’, hand-picked by VEVO for their prestigious “DSCVR” series and profiled for MTV PUSH Radar. Throughout her career in music DeLeon has collaborated with numerous top artists, among them Bad Bunny, J Balvin, Latin GRAMMY® Award winner FEID, and three-time GRAMMY® Award winner NE-YO.
- With Inter Miami CF’s 2023 season underway, make sure to get your tickets to witness the action live at DRV PNK Stadium. Single-match tickets for the first half of the 2023 MLS regular season at DRV PNK Stadium are available now by visiting here. The only way fans can currently secure tickets for the second half of Inter Miami’s campaign is by purchasing Season Tickets, through which fans will receive tickets to 19 matches this season for the price of 17. To acquire one of the limited remaining 2023 Inter Miami CF Season Tickets, and for additional details on the exclusive benefits, visit here.