GK - Drake Callender
D - DeAndre Yedlin
D - Damion Lowe
D - Ryan Sailor
D - Chris McVey
M - Gregore ©
M - Bryce Duke
M - Jean Mota
F - Indiana Vassilev
F - Ariel Lassiter
F - Leonardo Campana
Substitutes - GK Clément Diop; D Joevin Jones, Aimé Mabika; M Mo Adams, Emerson Rodríguez, Robert Taylor, Victor Ulloa; F Gonzalo Higuaín, Robbie Robinson
- Inter Miami is set to play three matches from May 22 to May 28 to close out the month.
- The team has been in fine form at DRV PNK Stadium as of late, registering three wins and a draw across all competitions in its last four home games. In its most recent home matches, Inter Miami topped the New England Revolution 3-2 on April 9, came from behind to defeat Atlanta United FC 2-1 on April 24, advanced to the Quarterfinals of the 2022 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup by winning 3-1 against USL League One side South Georgia Tormenta FC on May 10, and drew 2-2 against D.C. United on May 14. .
- Defender Aimé Mabika and attacker Robbie Robinson returned to a matchday squad after recovering from injuries.
- Defender Damion Lowe and goalkeeper Drake Callender earned spots in the MLS Team of the Week for week 12 after their stellar defensive performances in the midweek goalless draw on the road against the Philadelphia Union on Wednesday. It was Callender’s first clean sheet in his MLS career.
- Forward Leonardo Campana made history in Inter Miami's home match against D.C. United last weekend when he opened the scoring, as he set a club record by contributing to seven consecutive team goals in MLS play (5 goals, 2 assists).
- The match will be broadcast regionally on My33, UniMás and the Inter Miami App, and on local radio in English on 790 AM The Ticket and in Spanish on WQBA 1140AM. Fans worldwide can follow live updates including video highlights and stats on the Club’s App. Download and Register your Profile here: https://www.intermiamicf.com/en/club/app.