1 - Drake Callender
2 - DeAndre Yedlin ©
31 - Kamal Miller
27 - Sergii Kryvtsov
33 - Franco Negri
3 - Dixon Arroyo
41 - David Ruiz
22 - Nicolás Stefanelli
30 - Benjamin Cremaschi
17 - Josef Martínez
9 - Leonardo Campana
Substitutes - GK Nick Marsman; D Noah Allen, Ian Fray, Chris McVey, Harvey Neville; M Edison Azcona, Robert Taylor; F Shanyder Borgelin, Jake LaCava
- Inter Miami CF begins a fourth consecutive two-match week as the MLS regular season approaches its midway point, with the team first set to host the New York Red Bulls tonight. Kick off at DRV PNK Stadium is set for 7:30 p.m. ET.
- The last time Inter Miami hosted the Red Bulls in South Florida, the team claimed all three points with a 2-0 in May 2022.
- Inter Miami Homegrown and Academy product midfielder Edison Azcona features in an MLS matchday squad for the first time this regular season.
- Tonight's fixture may present reunions at DRV PNK Stadium for three former Inter Miami players, defenders Dylan Nealis and Andrés Reyes and attacker Lewis Morgan.
- The New York-based side will come to South Florida after falling 1-0 on the road against the Seattle Sounders in the team's previous game. So far this regular season, the Red Bulls have recorded three wins, five losses and seven draws for a total 16 points.
- In celebration of Pride Month in June, MLS and adidas have partnered to release the fourth edition of the pre-match Pride Top. Inter Miami players will be wearing the special edition jerseys during pre-match warmups tonight. Fans can get their 2023 Inter Miami CF Love Unites Pride top HERE.
- Watch Wednesday's matchup against the Red Bulls on MLS Season Pass here. MLS Season Pass will feature every live MLS regular-season match, the entire Audi MLS Cup Playoffs, and Leagues Cup all in one place, with consistent match times and no blackouts — a first in live sports broadcasting. With an MLS Season Pass subscription, fans can enjoy every MLS match on billions of devices through the Apple TV app on Apple devices, smart TVs, streaming devices, set-top boxes, and game consoles, as well as on the web at tv.apple.com. All matches will feature both English and Spanish-language announcers, while matches involving Canadian teams will also offer commentary in French.