GK - Drake Callender
D - Damion Lowe
D - Aimé Mabika
D - Chris McVey
M - Jean Mota
M - DeAndre Yedlin ©
M - Indiana Vassilev
M - Bryce Duke
M - Robert Taylor
F - Leonardo Campana
F - Gonzalo Higuaín
Substitutes - GK Nick Marsman; D Kieran Gibbs, Harvey Neville, Joevin Jones, Ryan Sailor, Brek Shea; M Victor Ulloa; F Ariel Lassiter, Emerson Rodríguez
- Win and we’re in: Inter Miami currently sits above the playoff line, being seventh in the Eastern Conference with 45 points. With a win over Orlando, the team would clinch its playoff berth.
- Inter Miami CF (13W-13L-6D, 45 points) returns home to South Florida for a pivotal two-match week for the team’s playoff hunt, as it will be closing out the 2022 MLS regular season with two home games at DRV PNK Stadium. Tonight Inter Miami will be taking on Orlando City SC (13W-13L-6D, 45 points) in the second and final meeting between the sides in the 2022 regular season. The first time the teams played this season was on July 9, with Orlando winning 1-0 at Exploria Stadium. The teams also faced each other in May in Orlando in the Round of 16 of the U.S. Open Cup, with the game finishing 1-1 at full-time and Orlando advancing to the next round in the penalty shootout.
- Inter Miami earned a crucial 0-1 win on the road against Toronto FC at BMO Field in the team’s last match on Sept. 30. Striker Gonzalo Higuaín once again scored the winner, netting a crucial late winner for the team as it fights to stay above the playoff line. The goal continued his scorching run of form, taking him up to 12 goals in his last 14 matches, and 14 total goals on the season.
- Higuaín earned MLS Team of the Week honors for Week 33 of the regular season after his heroics in the team's match against Toronto FC.
- Inter Miami will seek to extend its current winning streak, having won its past three meetings; 2-1 against the Columbus Crew at home on Sept. 13 and 2-3 on the road against D.C. United on Sept. 18 and the 0-1 win at Toronto on Sept. 30.
- Additionally, Inter Miami has made DRV PNK Stadium a fortress for the team throughout the season, boasting the fourth-most home wins in the Eastern Conference this season with an overall (9W-3L-3D) record playing at home.
- Defender DeAndre Yedlin will wear the captain’s armband tonight in the absence of captain Gregore.
- Midfielders Robert Taylor and Indiana Vassilev return to the starting XI for tonight's fixture.
- Inter Miami's top scorers this season are Higuaín with 14 and Leonardo Campana with 10. Midfielders Bryce Duke and Alejandro Pozuelo, meanwhile, are the team's top assist providers, with six this campaign. NOTE: Pozuelo has a total 11 assists in the 2022 regular season, with five of those being registered with Toronto FC prior to joining the Club in the summer.
- Pozuelo will miss tonight’s match with a groin injury.
- Celebra tu Patria Hispanic Heritage Night Presented by Espolòn Tequila: Inter Miami CF will be hosting Hispanic Heritage Night presented by Espolòn Tequila tonight against Orlando for its second-to-last home match of the 2022 regular season.
- The match will be broadcast regionally on CBS4, UniMás and the Inter Miami App, and on the radio locally on 560 AM Sports WQAM. Fans worldwide can follow live updates including video highlights and stats on the club’s App. Download and Register your Profile here: https://intermiami.app.link/App.