GK - Drake Callender
D - DeAndre Yedlin
D - Damion Lowe
D - Aimé Mabika
D - Chris McVey
M - Gregore ©
M - Jean Mota
M - Bryce Duke
M - Alejandro Pozuelo
F - Leonardo Campana
F - Gonzalo Higuaín
Substitutes - GK Nick Marsman; D Kieran Gibbs, Joevin Jones, Ryan Sailor; M Robert Taylor, Victor Ulloa; F Ariel Lassiter, Emerson Rodríguez, Indiana Vassilev
- Inter Miami (12W-13L-6D, 42 points) and Toronto FC (9W-16L-7D, 34 points) will face off in what will be the second and last meeting between the sides and the team's last away game in the 2022 regular season. Last time out, Inter Miami defeated Toronto 2-1 at DRV PNK Stadium on Aug. 20 with goals by Jean Mota and Ariel Lassiter.
- Inter Miami will seek to extend its current winning streak tonight, having won its past two meetings; 2-1 against the Columbus Crew at home on Sept. 13 and 2-3 on the road against D.C. United on Sept. 18. The team currently sits above the playoffs line, being seventh in the Eastern Conference with 42 points.
- Inter Miami returns to action after earning a hardfought 2-3 win on the road against D.C. United in the team’s last fixture on Sept. 18. Forwards Leonardo Campana, who bagged a brace, and Gonzalo Higuaín led Inter Miami to victory. The goal extended Higuaín’s scintillating form, marking his 11th in his last 13 matches, and his 13th of the season. The goals for Campana, meanwhile, took his tally this season to 10. His goals against D.C. made Inter Miami just the fourth team this season to have two players reach double digit goals in MLS, and marked the first time in Club history two Inter Miami players reached the milestone in the same campaign.
- Higuaín was named to the MLS Team of the Week for Week 32 of the 2022 regular season after his heroic performance.
- Several Inter Miami players were on international duty representing the Club with their national teams over the last week during the September international break. Take a look at the complete rundown of how our Herons fared with their countries HERE!
- Tonight Inter Miami will be using the same exact starting XI in consecutive games for the second time this season, and the first time since mid April (April 9 vs. NE, April 16 @ SEA).
- Higuaín, who’s currently on sterling form. has recorded three assists in his previous four matches against Toronto.
- Additionally, Alejandro Pozuelo will be visiting his former side, as he played for Toronto FC from 2019 to 2022 before joining Inter Miami in the summer. In his first match against his former side on Aug. 20, Pozuelo registered an assist in the 2-1 win at DRV PNK Stadium.
- Higuaín is the team's top scorer this year with 13 goals so far in the 2022 regular season, followed by Campana with 10. Midfielders Duke and Pozuelo, meanwhile, are the top assist providers, with six this campaign. NOTE: Pozuelo has a total 11 assists in the 2022 regular season, with five of those being registered with Toronto FC prior to joining the Club in the summer.
- The match will be broadcast regionally on TV33, the UniMás app and the Inter Miami App, and on the radio locally on 790 AM The Ticket Fans worldwide can follow live updates including video highlights and stats on the club’s App. Download and Register your Profile here: https://intermiami.app.link/App.