NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE 18+ TO ENTER.
1. ELIGIBILITY: 2022 Inter Miami CF SuperDraft Sweepstakes (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of Florida who live within a one hundred (100) mile radius of Miami, Florida (“Territory”) and who are at least eighteen(18) years of age at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors (including immediate family members (spouse, parent, child and sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and members of the same household, whether or not related) of Inter Miami CF, LLC (“IMCF” or “Sponsor”),Major League Soccer, L.L.C. (“MLS”), and Soccer United Marketing, LLC (“SUM”). IMCF, SUM and MLS, (hereinafter referred to as the “MLS Entities”) as well as each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the creation or implementation of the Contest are not eligible to participate or win a prize. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void outside Territory, and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. Proof of eligibility may be required.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER: The Winner will be determined by random selection amongst all entries, and contacted directly by the Club. The Winner will be announced on club website, app and social media channels. whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Contest.
4. WINNING: All prizes will be awarded (assuming sufficient number of eligible entries). Limit one (1) prize per family or household.
5. PRIZES: A total of one winner will receive a behind-the-scenes Inter Miami CF experience on January 11, 2022 in connection with the MLS SuperDraft.
Total approximate retail value of the prize is five hundred dollars ($500.00). The Winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes).
The Prize is non-transferable and non-assignable, with no cash redemptions or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. The Sponsor reserve the right to substitute any Prizes (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole and absolute discretion. Any difference between the stated value and actual value will not be awarded. If winner cannot meet MLS or Sponsor health and safety requirements (as determined by MLS or Sponsor in its sole discretion), Sponsor reserve the right to substitute any Prizes (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value or provide such behind the scenes experience virtually, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion.
6. NOTIFICATION AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Winners will be notified by mail, email, and/or phone number (in the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or the applicable MLS Entity). In the event that a Winner does not respond to any such notification within twenty-four (24) hours of the time of issuance, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate winner may be chosen from among all remaining eligible entries. Prizes may be awarded to alternate winners selected randomly from other eligible entries if: (i) winners fail to meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Section 1; (ii) the prize notification letter (if applicable) or prizes are returned as undeliverable; (iii) two (2) attempts to contact winner by phone or email are unsuccessful; or (iv) winners decline the prizes.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
(a) Informal Dispute Resolution. Prior to filing any arbitration proceeding pursuant to Section 7(b) hereof, the party intending to file such a proceeding shall notify the other party in writing of the existence and the nature of the dispute. The parties each agree that within ten (10) business days of the other party's receipt of such notice, a representative of each party shall meet in-person for a minimum of one (1) eight (8) hour day, or such shorter period of time if the dispute is more quickly resolved, in Miami, Florida in order to attempt to amicably resolve the dispute. If such informal dispute resolution attempts prove to be unsuccessful, the notifying party may initiate the dispute resolution procedures available as set forth in Section 7(b). Each party shall bear its own costs associated with the meeting and in no event shall either party be liable to the other for any costs or expenses incurred as a result of such meeting.
(b) Arbitration. Except as provided in Section 7(c) with respect to injunctive proceedings, and Section 7(a) with respect to informal dispute resolution, all controversies, disputes or claims arising between the parties arising out of or related to the Contest shall be submitted promptly for arbitration to be conducted in Miami, Florida, and administered by the American Arbitration Association. Such arbitration proceedings shall be resolved by a single arbitrator selected by mutual agreement of the parties. If the parties are unable to agree on the appointment of the arbitrator to resolve the dispute within thirty (30) days from the date when the request for arbitration initially has been communicated to the other party, such appointment shall be made by the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator shall have the right to award or include in the award any relief deemed proper under the circumstances, including attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by the prevailing party. The award and decision of the arbitrators shall be conclusive and binding upon all parties hereto and judgment upon the award may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties waive any right to contest the validity or enforceability of such award.
(c) Injunctive Relief. The parties acknowledge that violation of these Official Rules would cause irreparable harm that would not be adequately compensable by monetary damages. In addition to other relief, it is agreed that preliminary and permanent injunctive relief will be available to prevent any actual or threatened violation of such provisions.
8. WAIVER OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Contest and submitting an entry, each entrant agrees to (i) be bound by these Official Rules, including all entry requirements, and (ii) waive any and all claims against the Sponsor, the MLS Entities, and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, representatives and advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Contest, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) for including, but not limited to any injury, damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participation in the Contest or from the receipt or use of any Prize. Each Winner, by acceptance of the Prize, grants to the Sponsor, the MLS Entities and each of their respective designees the right to publicize Winner’s name, address (city and state of residence), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for stolen, late, incomplete, illegible, misdirected, lost, damaged, garbled, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, postage-due or garbled entries. Entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Released Parties are not responsible for, including but not limited to: (i) lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of entries, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Contest-related materials, or the cancellation or postponement of any MLS game, event or exhibition; (ii) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, (iii) injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading materials from or use of the website.
Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Contest or website or attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intend to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or the Sponsor’s representatives or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Contest is unlawful and subject to legal action by the Sponsor, the MLS Entities and/or their respective agents. The Sponsor and the MLS Entities shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Contest, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion. Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning any Prize; and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty. The Contest shall in all respects be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, including all matters of construction, validity and performance, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. All disputes will be resolved under applicable U.S. laws in the State of Florida without giving effect to choice of law or conflicted law principles (whether of the State of Florida, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any terms of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
The Sponsor and the MLS Entities, as applicable, reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest for any reason, including should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Contest. In the event of cancellation, the Sponsor may elect to identify the Winners and award the Prizes by way of random drawing from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR AND THE MLS ENTITIES WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND THE SPONSOR AND THE MLS ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
All entries must include a valid e-mail address and phone number for the entrant. In case of multiple entries received from any person or e-mail address or household, only the first entry received from such person, e-mail address, or household will be considered. In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a Winner based on an e-mail address, the winning entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable Internet service provider or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify these Official Rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Contest.
10. WINNERS’ LIST AND OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Inter Miami CF LLC, 800 Douglas Road, 7th Floor, Miami FL 33134, Attn: Marketing Department. All requests must be received by June 1, 2022. The list will be sent after selection of winners.
11. SPONSOR: Inter Miami CF, LLC, 800 S. Douglas Rd, Coral Gables, FL 33134 is the Sponsor of this Contest. The MLS Entities are not sponsors of this Contest. IMCF and MLS names and logos are registered trademarks and are used with permission.
THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
All rights reserved.