Inter Miami’s playoff push continues with its road game against D.C. United this Sunday, Sept. 18. The match at Audi Field will get underway at 5 p.m. ET.
What can Inter Miami fans expect ahead of the second and last 2022 regular season matchup against D.C.?
Here is your matchday broadcast information and programming:
Heineken Pub Partners - Watch the Match Alongside Fellow Inter Miami Fans!
• Inter Miami CF teamed up with Heineken to launch the Heineken Pub Partner Program in order to provide the best experience for fans in South Florida during all the club’s away matches of the 2022 Major League Soccer (MLS) season.
• Click here to explore the various participating bars where you can support Inter Miami during its road game in Washington D.C.!
Pre-game: Hype by Heineken
Pre-game: Shop Inter Miami Gear
• Get ready for kickoff by shopping for the newest selection of Inter Miami gear!
5:00 p.m. ET: D.C. United vs. Inter Miami CF
• The match will be broadcast regionally on TV33, UniMás and the Inter Miami app.
• The match will also be available on English radio on 790 The Ticket, and on Spanish radio on Univision Miami’s WQBA 1140 AM and the Uforia App.
80th minute of the match: Man of the Match presented by Heineken
• When the clock hits the 80th minute of play, fans can begin to vote for the Man of the Match on the official Inter Miami app. Cast your vote during each match to help us determine the winner!
• Post match, hear from head coach Phil Neville and players directly from Audi Field live in the Inter Miami App.