GK - Drake Callender
D - Damion Lowe
D - Aimé Mabika
D - Chris McVey
M - DeAndre Yedlin
M - Jean Mota
M - Robert Taylor
M - Indiana Vassilev
M - Gregore ©
F - Ariel Lassiter
F - Gonzalo Higuaín
Substitutes - GK Nick Marsman; D Noah Allen, Kieran Gibbs, Harvey Neville, Ryan Sailor, Brek Shea; M Bryce Duke, Victor Ulloa; F Emerson Rodríguez
- With a win against CF Montréal and a New York Red Bulls loss or draw on Sunday against Charlotte FC, Inter Miami can finish the regular season in fourth place in the Eastern Conference, which would be enough to host the first-ever playoff match at DRV PNK Stadium.
- Inter Miami CF (14W-13L-6D, 48 points) is set for its final 2022 MLS regular season today, hosting CF Montréal (19W-9L-5D, 62 points) on Decision Day. It will be the second and last match between the teams this season. Last time out, Inter Miami earned a 2-2 draw in a thriller at Stade Saputo on Aug. 6
- Inter Miami will play its final 2022 MLS regular season match after clinching the team’s second playoff berth in its three years of history with a resounding 4-1 win over in-state rivals Orlando City SC on Wednesday. The scoreline marked the largest margin of victory by Inter Miami this season. The team was led to the result by Heineken Man of the Match Gonzalo Higuaín, who netted a brace to take his tally to 14 goals in his last 15 matches. Forward Leonardo Campana and winger Ariel Lassiter netted the team’s other goals in the fixture.
- Inter Miami will seek to extend its current winning streak, having won its past four meetings; 2-1 against the Columbus Crew at home on Sept. 13 , 2-3 on the road against D.C. United on Sept. 18, 0-1 away against Toronto on Sept. 30 and Wednesday’s win over Orlando. Additionally, Inter Miami CF boasts the second-most home wins in the Eastern Conference this season (10W-3L-3D) and is unbeaten in its last six home games.
- Captain Gregore, who is back in the mix after a suspension for yellow card accumulation, and winger Ariel Lassiter return to the team’s starting XI for today’s matchup.
- Defender Noah Allen returns to a First Team matchday squad for the first time since the road game in Chicago on Sept. 10.
- The team’s top scorers this season are Higuaín with 16 and Campana with 11. Midfielder Bryce Duke, meanwhile, is the top assist provider, with seven this campaign.
- Fan Appreciation Day presented by Florida Blue: In Inter Miami CF’s FINAL match of the 2022 MLS Regular Season, we celebrate YOU, the fans, the Heartbeat of this Club for Fan Appreciation Day presented by Florida Blue. The match kicks off at 2:30 p.m. ET, but fans are encouraged to arrive early, as the first 10,000 fans to pass through the gates will receive an Inter Miami and Florida Blue co-branded bucket hat. Fans in attendance will also be eligible for giveaways and interactions with Inter Miami CF players.
- The match will be broadcast regionally on TV33, the UniMás app and the Inter Miami App, and on the radio locally on 560 AM Sports WQAM. Fans worldwide can follow live updates including video highlights and stats on the club’s App. Download and Register your Profile here: https://intermiami.app.link/App.