1 - Drake Callender
33 - Franco Negri
4 - Chris McVey
27 - Sergii Kryvtsov
2 - DeAndre Yedlin
7 - Jean Mota
26 - Gregore ©
20 - Rodolfo Pizarro
22 - Nicolás Stefanelli
14 - Corentin Jean
17 - Josef Martínez
Substitutes - GK Nick Marsman; D Harvey Neville, Aimé Mabika, Ryan Sailor; M Benjamin Cremaschi, Bryce Duke, Robert Taylor, Victor Ulloa; F Ariel Lassiter
- Inter Miami CF (2W-0L-0D, 6 points) will hit the road for its first away game of the 2023 MLS regular season this weekend, with the team set to face New York City FC (0W-1L-1D, 1 point) on Saturday, March 11. Kick off at Yankee Stadium is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. ET.
- The team’s first road trip of the 2023 season begins tonight, with Inter Miami set for a second consecutive away fixture next weekend when it visits Toronto FC.
- Inter Miami will seek to win its first three matches in an MLS regular season for the first time in Club history after defeating CF Montréal and the Philadelphia Union. Only eight teams in MLS history have maintained a clean scoresheet through their first three matches of a season, with the last being Chicago Fire FC in 2022.
- Since 2015, only three goalkeepers have kept three consecutive clean sheets to start a campaign, and this has happened just six times in league annals. Drake Callender has the opportunity to add his name to this list with a clean sheet tonight.
- The team will begin the match against NYCFC fielding the same starting XI as in its first two games of the 2023 MLS regular season.
- Inter Miami will be officially debuting its new 2023 and 2024 away jersey, La Noche, tonight.
- Forward Josef Martínez is just two goals away from a historic feat, as the Venezuelan marksman has registered 98 regular season strikes in 135 appearances and could become the fastest player in MLS history to reach 100 regular goals.