Inter Miami CF today revealed its full 34-game schedule for the 2021 MLS season.
The Club will kick off the season at a reduced capacity for home matches with intentions of reaching full capacity as the season progresses.
“We know how important it is for our team to play in front of our fans to build memories and to create a true home team advantage this season, but the well-being of everyone in our stadium will always be the priority,” said Inter Miami CF Managing Owner Jorge Mas. “We continue to be encouraged by the positive developments in our region with the increased access to vaccinations, including a site in our stadium, and are confident we will be able to open at full capacity soon this season.”
From opening day on Sunday, April 18, to Sunday, Nov. 7, Inter Miami will play 17 home matches and 17 away matches during its second regular season in MLS. The team will play each of its six regional Eastern Conference opponents three times (18 games) and the seven remaining Eastern Conference opponents twice (14 games). Inter Miami will also face two Western Conference opponents in 2021.
Priority Access for Season Ticket Members
Due to limited capacity, Season Ticket Members will have priority access before the general public to the first three home matches of the season, including April 18 vs. the LA Galaxy, May 9 vs. Atlanta United FC, and May 12 vs. CF Montreal.
Season Ticket Members will receive a separate email with priority access details, including opportunities to apply their existing credit toward the available matches. Current full Season Ticket Members can email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Additional matches and capacity updates will be available shortly.
Single-Match Ticket Options
Single-match tickets will be made available to the general public in early April based on availability. Fans interested in receiving priority access to single match tickets should click here to become a Season Ticket Member or call 305-428-0611.
• Inter Miami will be broadcast nationally 11 times on ABC, ESPN, FOX, FS1, Univision and UniMás.
• The remainder of the matches will broadcast regionally on CBS4, MyTV33, Unimas, the free Inter Miami App, and the Univision 23 App. Fans can also listen on Spanish radio via Univision Miami’s WQBA 1140 AM and the Uforia App.
• Fans worldwide can tune in to live commentary on the Club’s App. Download and Register your Profile here: https://www.intermiamicf.com/en/club/app.
• Inter Miami will open the season with a match against the LA Galaxy on Sunday, April 18 at Inter Miami CF Stadium, 13 months after the scheduled inaugural home opener against the Galaxy, which was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
• The team’s second match will see Inter Miami face the reigning Supporters’ Shield champion Philadelphia Union in their home opener at Subaru Park on Saturday, April 24.
• Inter Miami will also travel to Ohio, where it will face FC Cincinnati in the debut of the soccer-specific West End Stadium on Sunday, May 16.
• The team’s first opportunity to face the reigning MLS Cup champion Columbus Crew will come on Saturday, Sept. 11 at Inter Miami CF Stadium.
• The longest distance Inter Miami will travel for a regular season match is approximately 2,688 miles to Portland to face the Timbers on Sunday, Oct. 3.
• The team will play nine midweek matches throughout the 2021 regular season, with the remaining 25 matches coming on either a Friday, Saturday or Sunday.