Inter Miami is set to host the Portland Timbers in South Florida for the first time this Saturday, May 28. Kickoff at DRV PNK Stadium is set for 8 p.m. ET.
Attending the match? Be sure to get up to get all the information to make your time at DRV PNK Stadium enjoyable and safe!
• Digital Tickets Only: All tickets for matches at DRV PNK Stadium are digital! The easiest way to access them is via the Inter Miami CF App. Read the full details on how to access your Tickets.
• Purchase tickets for Saturday’s match here.
• Navigate to Stadium: Make your drive to the stadium easy by using Waze.
• Our Matchday page has all the information you need including how to navigate to the stadium, parking, health and safety, digital tickets, stadium entry, food and beverage, and merchandise.
Parking and Access
• Parking lots and the Fan Zone open at 5 p.m. ET and stadium gates at 6:30 p.m. ET.
• Before heading to the game, view DRV PNK Stadium matchday parking information here. Fans are encouraged to buy parking passes in advance of arrival to DRV PNK Stadium. Buy your gameday parking pass here.
• For best routing navigate using WAZE.
Brightline - GOOOL Getter Trains
• Brightline, the only provider of modern, eco-friendly, intercity rail in America, announced its partnership with Inter Miami CF earlier this week to offer dedicated game day trains along with free shuttles for the 2022 Inter Miami CF season.
• With a total of six GOOOL Getter trains per game to choose from, fans won't get caught offside on game day. The first GOOOL Getter train will arrive at Fort Lauderdale approximately two hours before kickoff, the second train will arrive approximately one hour before and the third train will arrive just in time for kickoff.
• Due to high demand, fans are encouraged to book tickets ahead of game day and check Brightline’s website for train times and prices.
Inter Miami CF 2022 adidas Primeblue Jersey
• For the second consecutive year Inter Miami CF went underwater to launch their Primeblue adidas jersey which is made with recycled ocean plastic. Building on the club's 2021 campaign, Inter Miami returned to the Cayman Islands to team up again with internationally acclaimed underwater photographer Jason Washington, and Cayman Islands-born freediving model and competitive swimmer Coral Tomascik to capture the launch of the jersey.
• The Primeblue jerseys, which are part of a League-wide initiative with Major League Soccer and adidas to raise awareness around plastic pollution, will be worn by all Major League Soccer clubs this weekend with Inter Miami dawning the kit on Saturday, May 28 when it hosts the Portland Timbers at DRV PNK Stadium.
• Inter Miami CF Primeblue jerseys are available for purchase on MLSstore.com beginning today and will be available at the stadium team store beginning on Saturday, May 28 while supplies last. The first 70 fans to purchase a Primeblue jersey at the team store on Saturday will receive an adidas reusable water bottle with purchase.
• Learn more about this incredible initiative here.
Second Annual Equipment Drive
• This Saturday, Inter Miami CF will be hosting its Second Annual Equipment Drive at DRV PNK Stadium. The home side takes on the Portland Timbers at 8 p.m. ET, and fans are encouraged to bring and donate new or slightly used soccer equipment to drop off at the Fan Equipment Drop-Off Zone prior to kickoff. The drop off location will be located in the Inter Miami Fan Zone from 5-8 p.m. ET on Saturday.
• Recommended items include: Soccer balls, fútbol cleats, soccer cones, shin guards, socks, gloves, t-shirts, shorts, jerseys.
• Once collected, all items will then be distributed to different soccer groups and organizations in the South Florida community that need it the most to help provide access to the beautiful game of fútbol.
Here is your matchday broadcast information and programming:
Pre-game: Hype by Heineken
Pre-game: Shop Inter Miami Gear
• Get ready for kickoff by shopping for the newest selection of Inter Miami gear!
7:00 p.m ET: AutoNation Pre-Match Show
• Stream our AutoNation Pre-Match Show live with analysts Kaylyn Kyle, Thomas Rongen and Chris Wittyngham as they prepare us for the match!
• The stream will be exclusively available in the Inter Miami App.
8:00 p.m. ET: Inter Miami CF vs. Portland Timbers
• The match will be broadcast locally on CBS4, UniMás and the Inter Miami app.
• The match will also be available on English radio on 790 The Ticket, and on Spanish radio on Univision Miami’s WQBA 1140 AM and the Uforia App.
International television Broadcast Details
• ESPN Latin America - Latin America; Kickoff Time - Varies (check local broadcast)
• DAZN Europe - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy and Spain; Kickoff Time - 2:00 a.m. CET
• DAZN Brazil - Brazil; Kickoff Time - Varies (check local broadcast)
• Star Sports - China; Kickoff Time - 8:00 a.m. CST
• Football 1 - Ukraine; Kickoff Time - 3:00 a.m. EET
• C-More - Sweden; Kickoff Time - 2:00 a.m. CET
• ESPN Africa - Sub-Saharan Africa; Kickoff Time - Varies (check local broadcast)
• Arena Sport - Balkans; Kickoff Time - Varies (check local broadcast)
• Cytavision - Cyprus; Kickoff Time - 3:00 a.m. EET
• MAX SPORT - Bulgaria; Kickoff Time - 2:30 a.m. EET
• Nova Sport - Czech Republic and Slovakia; Kickoff Time - 3:00 a.m. CET
• ESPN Netherlands - Netherlands; Kickoff Time - 2:00 a.m. CET
80th minute of the match: Man of the Match presented by Heineken
• When the clock hits the 80th minute of play, fans can begin to vote for the Man of the Match on the official Inter Miami app. Cast your vote during each match to help us determine the winner!
• Post match, hear from head coach Phil Neville and players directly from DRV PNK Stadium live in the Inter Miami App.