DRV PNK Stadium is committed to providing an enjoyable experience for all guests in attendance at each event, including guests with disabilities. The venue has been designed and built to meet or exceed the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
The Guest Services center is located next to Section 121. Guest Services can assist fans with lost and found inquiries, lost children, stadium directions, emergencies, and accommodations for fans with disabilities.
DRV PNK Stadium strives to provide our fans with a safe, clean, and friendly environment at all times. If you see or experience a housekeeping problem or maintenance concern, please notify your nearest staff member, visit Guest Services located next to Section 121.
- The facility will be cleaned prior to each match.
- All disinfectants and sanitizers will be required to meet CDC recommendations.
- Dedicated sanitation staff will be scheduled and visible during operating hours.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized/ disinfected on a regular basis throughout the match. For example, handrails will be sanitized after the match starts and after halftime.
- Restrooms will have a designated cleaning attendant who will sanitize frequently touched surfaces after each use.
- Locker rooms and other soccer personnel areas will be sanitized according to the MLS protocol.
- All food service equipment will be sanitized prior to opening, including all customer touchpoints. This practice will be repeated at prescheduled intervals during operating hours.
- Hand washing and sanitizing stations will be located throughout the stadium.
Lost and Found
All fans looking to claim, or report lost items during an event should visit Guest Services located next to Section 121.
Lost Children and Fans
Lost children and fans should be taken to Guest Services located next to Section 121. Parents looking for a lost child should check with the nearest event staff, safety personnel, or Law Enforcement official for assistance.
Strollers are not permitted at Drive Pink Stadium. Please see the full list of prohibited items.
DRV PNK Stadium Policies
Ball Return Policy
Any Soccer balls that enter the seating area must be returned to the field of play by giving the ball to a Ball Kid or the nearest Stadium Staff member.
Children who are two years of age and under will be admitted free but will be required to sit on a ticket holder's lap.
Children who have had their third birthday, or who require their own seat, will require a ticket.
Clear Bag Policy
To provide a safer environment for the public and expedite guest entry into the stadium, Drive Pink Stadium policy limits and restricts the size and type of bags that are permitted into the stadium during any events taking place at Drive Pink Stadium.
We encourage guests not to bring any bags, however, the following will be permitted:
- One clear bag no larger than 14"x14"x6".
- Guests may carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5"x6.5" (approximately the size of a hand) with or without a strap.
- Each ticket holder, including children, may carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse.
- Diapers and wipes may be carried in a clear bag. However, diaper bags are not permitted.
- Additional clothing, ponchos, etc. are permitted if carried loosely or in an approved clear bag.
- Large purses, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, luggage of any kind, computers/laptops bags, camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size as described above will not be allowed.
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection and documentation.
There are no provisions to check items at the gates. Guests will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their car or dispose of prohibited items at the gate. DRV PNK Stadium and its affiliates are not responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged.
For more information regarding the Drive Pink Stadium clear bag policy, please reach out to email@example.com.
Fan Code of Conduct
DRV PNK Stadium and Major League Soccer are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable event experience for all guests in and around the stadium and facilities.
MLS and its clubs will immediately action the following behaviors as they represent a threat to the safety of the event:
- Failure to adhere to any COVID-19 protocols and regulations set forth at Drive Pink Stadium may result in ejection from the stadium and banning from future matches
- Fighting and/or inciting others to fight or inciting or engaging in unruly or disruptive behavior
- Causing significant damage to property
- Using (including on any sign or other visible representation) political, threatening, abusive, insulting, offensive language and/or gestures, which includes racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist, or otherwise inappropriate language behavior
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, the field track, the tunnel or any otherwise restricted area
- Threatening and/or abusive behavior directed towards other guests, players, officials, or staff members.
- Possession or use of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework, or attempting to introduce one inside the venue
- Throwing any objects onto the field (including streamers)
- Failing to follow directions from venue staff regarding compliance with Fan Code of Conduct, stadium policies and emergency procedures
- Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands
- Inappropriate consumption of alcoholic beverages, which includes purchasing for, possession of, or consumption by a minor
The listed behaviors are prohibited based on safety and violations and will be subject to sanctions.
Inter Miami CF may also sanction a supporter group for violations of the Fan Code of Conduct.
MLS and its Clubs thank you for adhering to the provisions of this Code of Conduct and for making this event special and memorable to you and your fellow patrons.
Prohibited Items & Behavior
- Any clear bags larger than the approved 14” x 14” x 6”
- Non-clear bags larger than 6.5”x6.5”
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons and firearms
- Fireworks of any kind including, but no limited to flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics
- Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals
- Any missile or object that can be used as a projectile
- Aerosols or pressurized containers
- Cameras with lenses longer than 6” when fully extended.
- Noise-makers, including but not limited to whistles and horns
- Laser pointers
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (drones)
- Seatbacks with metal pieces
- Signs or flags larger than 2’ x 2’ or those with poles
- Selfie sticks
- Outside Food or Beverage
- Inflated soccer balls
- Smoke Bombs (supporter section exemptions)
- Cups/Hard Containers (promotional items excluded)
- Beach balls or other inflatable items
- Animals (excluding certified service animals with proper documentation)
- Any other items deemed to be inappropriate and/or dangerous by the Venue Security Representative
The Stadium and/or the League office reserves the right to amend the Prohibited items list at any time.
Fans may not exit and re-enter the Stadium using the same ticket even in the event of a weather evacuation unless otherwise state over the PA Address.
DRV PNK Stadium Info
The address for Drive Pink Stadium is 1350 NW 55th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309.
Directions and Parking
Directions, parking and other info can be found on our Transportation page.
There are a total of four (4) entrances to Inter Miami CF Stadium.
Gate 1 - Southeast Corner
Gate 2 - Northeast Corner
Gate 3 - Northwest Corner
VIP Entrance - West Side of Stadium (Suites, Loge, and Midfield Club Members only)
Gate Opening Times
All gates will open 60 minutes prior to kick off unless otherwise noted.
Gates will be assigned on your digital ticket at time of purchase.
The Drive Pink Stadium Ticket Office is located outside of Gate 1.
Drive Pink Stadium provides secure wifi free of charge. Connect to the "IMCF" network.