COVID-19 UPDATE AND INFORMATION
DRV PNK Stadium’s commitment to the health and safety of our guests and team members on and off the field remains our top priority. We will continue to comply with MLS guidelines, governmental mandates (both locally and nationally), as well as national trends. We will continually make necessary adjustments to these measures (which may change at any time without notice) for the safety and well being of all.
We urge everyone at DRV PNK Stadium to adhere to the COVID-19 recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), which include getting vaccinated.
Some images shown throughout this website may not represent current operational guidelines.
- Capacity will no longer be limited.
- Per CDC recommendations, we recommend all event attendees wear masks, but are not required to.
- Whenever possible, event attendees are strongly encouraged to maintain social distancing from those outside of their own party.
- DRV PNK Stadium continues to provide sanitizing stations throughout the facility
- DRV PNK Stadium has enhanced its cleaning procedures in a number of ways, including increased touch point disinfecting of surfaces
- DRV PNK Stadium utilizes mobile ticketing and is a cashless stadium to minimize unnecessary contact
- Guests are encouraged to thoroughly wash hands with soap and water during each visit.
- If you’re feeling sick, we ask that you please consider the health of others and remain at home
- Affirmative acceptance of the Inter Miami CF Ticket Policy, inclusive of the Major League Soccer Health Promise may be required as part of health and safety entry procedures
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
· YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL STADIUM POLICIES, INCLUDING HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES, AND POSTED INSTRUCTIONS WHILE IN THE STADIUM AND ON STADIUM GROUNDS.
· AN INHERENT RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 AND ITS VARIANTS EXISTS IN ANY PUBLIC PLACE WHERE PEOPLE ARE PRESENT. COVID-19 IS AN EXTREMELY DANGEROUS DISEASE THAT CAN LEAD TO SEVERE ILLNESS AND DEATH. WHILE PEOPLE OF ALL AGES AND HEALTH CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN ADVERSELY AFFECTED BY COVID-19, CERTAIN PEOPLE HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED BY PUBLIC HEALTH AUTHORITIES AS HAVING GREATER RISK BASED ON AGE AND/OR UNDERLYING MEDICAL CONDITIONS.
· NO PRECAUTIONS CAN COMPLETELY ELIMINATE THE RISK OF EXPOSURE TO COVID-19. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM AND STADIUM GROUNDS, YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EXPOSURE TO COVID-19 AND ITS VARIANTS.