To provide a safer environment for the public and to expedite guest entry into the stadium, DRV PNK Stadium policy limits and restricts the size and type of bags that are permitted into the stadium during any events taking place. We encourage guests NOT to bring any bags, however, the following will be permitted after proper screening:
· One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” 12” or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziplock bag or similar).
· Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand (no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”), with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
· Any medically necessary items must be pre-approved by Stadium management. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for approval. All items will be subject to proper inspection at entry gate.
· Diapers and wipes can be carried in a clear bag. Each member of a family including children will be able to carry an approved clear bag, providing ample storage capacity.
There are no provisions to check items at the gates. Guests will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their vehicles or dispose of items at the gate. DRV PNK Stadium and its affiliates are not responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen or damaged.
· Aerosols or pressurized containers
· Animals (except service animals as defined by law)
· Bags or purses that exceed 12” x 6” 12”
· Banners, signs or flags larger than 2’ x 3’ and poles or sticks of any size (Other than pre-approved)
· Cameras with detachable lenses or longer than 6” when extended, camcorders, go-pros and associated equipment (monopods, tripods, selfie-sticks)
· Confetti, streamers, register tape, etc.…
· Coolers, outside food and beverage, cans, flasks, bottles, etc.
· Drones or other unmanned aerial devices
· Fireworks of any kind including but not limited to flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics.
· Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals
· Laptops, iPad, tablets or other large electronic devices (Other than approved media)
· Laser pointers
· Noisemaking devices such as whistles, horns, bells, thunder sticks, vuvuzelas, megaphones, etc.… (Other than pre-approved)
· Projectile items (inflated soccer or beach ball) or any missile or object that can be thrown
· Scooters, skateboards, hoverboards or bikes
· Smoking of any kind including cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vaping, etc.…
· Strollers or Infant Carriers
· Weapons including guns, knives, explosives (including actual, toy or replica), pepper spray, mace or tasers
DRV PNK Stadium and / or the League office reserves the right to amend the Prohibited items list at any time and has the authority to restrict any item deemed dangerous or that impedes the safety and enjoyment of guests.