To provide a safer environment for the public and expedite guest entry into the stadium, Drive Pink Stadium policy limits and restricts the size and type of bags that are permitted into the stadium during any events taking place at Drive Pink Stadium. We encourage guests not to bring any bags, however, the following will be permitted:
- One clear bag no larger than 12x12x6.
- Guests may carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5"x6.5" (approximately the size of a hand) with or without a strap.
- Each ticket holder, including children, may carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse.
- Diapers and wipes may be carried in a clear bag. However, diaper bags are not permitted.
- Additional clothing, ponchos, etc. are permitted if carried loosely or in an approved clear bag.
- Large purses, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, luggage of any kind, computers/laptops bags, camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size as described above will not be allowed.
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection and documentation.
There are no provisions to check items at the gates. Guests will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their car or dispose of prohibited items at the gate. Drive Pink Stadium and its affiliates are not responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen, or damaged.