DRV PNK Stadium is committed to providing an enjoyable experience for all guests in attendance at each event, including guests with disabilities. The main concourse is also a 360 degree, at-grade concourse to allow for ease of mobility. The venue has been designed and built to meet or exceed the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). DRV PNK Stadium staff will assist you with any specific accommodations you have before, during, and after an event.
Administrative Office DRV PNK Stadium
Hours: 8:00am-5:30pm Hours: 8:00am – 5:30pm
Phone: (305) 428-0610 Phone: (305) 428-0610
All alcohol sales within the seating bowl of DRV PNK Stadium will end at the 70th -minute mark for Inter Miami CF games. Inter Miami CF staff members strongly encourage all guests to exercise responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Fans should be aware of the following policies during Inter Miami CF games and all major events at DRV PNK Stadium:
· Stadium management reserves the right to change these policies and procedures at any time without warning
· Any fan that shows signs of impairment and/or intoxication may not be allowed to enter or may be removed from DRV PNK Stadium and subject to arrest
· No alcoholic beverages served inside the stadium can be taken off-site.
· State of Florida law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under 21 years of age. All fans should be prepared to show proper identification to the concessionaire staff member.
· Proper identification is any official government issued identification
· Please note: We cannot accept clipped IDs with paperwork as a form of identification
· Concessionaire staff members reserve the right to deny services to fans that show signs of impairment and/or intoxication
· Fans providing alcoholic beverages to person less than 21 years of age may be ejected from DRV PNK Stadium and subject to arrest
· Fans possessing alcohol that do not have proper identification when requested by a concessionaire or security staff member may be ejected
· A maximum of two alcoholic beverages will be sold per person per transaction
· It is the responsibility of each guest to ensure that they have a safe means of transportation when leaving the facility.
· Please note, the alcohol policy for all non-IMCF events will be determined in coordination with the event promoter.
Animals are not permitted inside DRV PNK Stadium. Exceptions will be made if a service animal is brought inside, the guest is responsible for the actions and for meeting all needs of the service animal. Service animals may not use additional seats unless a ticket has been purchased for the adjacent seat but may request accessible seating.
DRV PNK Stadium does not have the ability to page guests during events.
Audio/Video Recording Devices
Audio/Video recording devices are strictly prohibited for all DRV PNK Stadium events.
Baby Change Stations
For your convenience, baby changing stations can be found in the East and West Stand restrooms within DRV PNK Stadium.
All bags brought in DRV PNK Stadium must be compliant with the clear bag policy, which can be found here. All guests will be subject to a search of their person and possessions prior to entering DRV PNK Stadium. Guests should be prepared to open their clear bags to be inspected upon direction by security staff. Guests may be asked to move/remove items from their bags in order to complete a full inspection.
Exemptions will be made for:
· Clutch size purses/bags equal to or smaller than the size of your hand (approximately 4.5"x6.5")
· Any medically necessary items must be approved by Stadium Management.
Balloons & Other Inflatables
Balloons and other inflatable objects are not permitted inside of DRV PNK Stadium.
Ball Return Policy
Any Soccer balls that enter the seating area must be returned to the field of play by giving the ball to a Ball Kid or the nearest Stadium Staff member.
Banners, Flags, and Signs
Fans are encouraged to show their support and may bring banners, flags and signs. Banners, flags, and signs may be displayed at games as long as:
· They do not contain commercial, political, or offensive content.
· They are not larger than 2’ x 3’.
· They are not affixed to a stick/pole.
· They do not damage stadium property. Signs cannot be attached to the stadium with any adhesive.
· They do not cover up any existing stadium signage.
· They are made of a paper or lightweight cloth-like material. Signs cannot utilize wood, metal or similar types of materials and may not have any sharp edges.
Signage not permitted within DRV PNK Stadium will be disposed of by stadium security unless the guest wishes to return it to their vehicle. The decision regarding the admissibility and/or posting of any banner or sign is at the sole discretion of DRV PNK Stadium Management. The Supporter section is an exception to this rule. Supporters will work with stadium management for pre-approval of TIFO, flags, and banners outside of these guidelines.
Any Banner or sign may be removed, at any time, at the sole discretion of DRV PNK management.
Binoculars are allowed inside DRV PNK Stadium however they must be brought into the stadium in compliance with the clear bag policy. They must not be in their own case that exceeds the permissible size for non-clear bags.
Fans are welcome to bring any still cameras into DRV PNK Stadium to take pictures of the game or of the facility itself. Photos and/or videos taken at any DRV PNK Stadium event should never be used for commercial purposes unless granted written approval by Inter Miami CF.
· Cameras with professional and/or detachable lenses longer than 6” when extended are prohibited
· Camera cases are prohibited
· Monopods and tripods are prohibited
· Go-Pros, Camcorders and Selfie sticks are prohibited
Children that have had their third birthday will require their own ticket. Children under three years old will be admitted for free but will be required to sit on a ticket holder’s lap. For all Non-Inter Miami CF events, the ticket policies are determined by the artist, promoter or event organizer.
Code of Conduct for Guests
DRV PNK Stadium and Major League Soccer are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable event experience for all guests in and around the stadium and facilities. MLS and its clubs are also deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment, free of discrimination and harassment. This Code of Conduct for Guests addresses conduct that is inconsistent with these goals and detracts from the match-day experience.
The following conduct is prohibited in DRV PNK Stadium and all parking lots, facilities and areas controlled by the Club or MLS:
· Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening, or violent in nature, including verbal or physical harassment of match officials, players, staff, or fans.
· Conduct that is illegal.
· Conduct that results in damage to the venue or other personal property.
· Displaying signs, symbols, images, using language or making gestures that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation.
· Displaying signs, symbols, or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning, or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue, or government action.
· Entering or attempting to enter the field, field track, tunnel or any other location other than that permitted by a fan’s ticket or credential.
· Possession of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework or other Prohibited Items.*
· Throwing objects of any kind, including streamers.
· Failing to follow requests from venue staff regarding stadium operations, policies, and emergency response procedures.
· Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands.
· Irresponsible use or consumption of alcohol or other substances.
· Making unauthorized transmissions or play-by-play accounts of the match.
· Any behavior that otherwise targets other fans or interferes with other fans’ enjoyment of the game.
· Failure to adhere to any COVID-19 protocols and regulations set forth at Drive Pink Stadium may result in ejection from the stadium and banning from future matches
Any fan who violates any of these provisions may be subject to penalty, including, but not limited to, ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games and revocation of season tickets. Any fan who (1) conducts themselves in an extremely disruptive or dangerous manner (“Level 1 Offenses”), or (2) commits multiple violations during a 12-month period, may be banned from attending future MLS matches for up to a year or longer. Level 1 Offenses include, but are not limited to, violent behavior, threatening, abusive or discriminatory conduct or language, trespassing or throwing objects onto the field, use or possession of unauthorized pyrotechnics or other dangerous Prohibited Items, or illegal conduct.
Depending on the nature and severity of the violation, individuals who violate this Fan Code of Conduct may be required to submit a written request for readmission and participate in an online Fan Code of Conduct Education Class (FCEC) in order to be reinstated.
Please note that MLS and its Clubs reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who has engaged in harassment of match officials, opposing team members, staff or other fans or who have otherwise violated this Code of Conduct using social or digital media or other forms of communication.
Concession and Food Service
There are 18 concession stands, 2 grab-and-go markets, and 12 portable carts located throughout the stadium serving a variety of food and drinks. Packaged and draft beer will be available on the concourse at the Heineken Supporters Bar.
For any questions with special dietary needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
For the safety of all guests and staff, all drones and unmanned aerial vehicles are prohibited in and around DRV PNK Stadium at all times without prior written consent from Inter Miami CF and DRV PNK Stadium.
Guests that refuse to follow the direction of stadium staff, designated security or fail to comply with the Code of Conduct for Guests may be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets and may be in violation of city ordinances, resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
There are a total of five (5) main points of guest entry into DRV PNK Stadium. All Guest entrances open 90 minutes before kickoff.
· Gate 1 – Located on the Southeast Corner of the Stadium
· Gate 2 – Located on the Northeast Corner of the Stadium (Primary Home Supporters Entrance)
· Gate 3 – Located on the Northwest Corner of the Stadium (Primary XBTO NW Club Entry)
· VIP Entrance – Located on the West Side of Stadium (Suites, Loge and Midfield Club Members Only)
· Media – Located at the Loading Dock on the Southwest Side of Stadium
Entry to the Stadium
Per the MLS and DRV PNK Stadium’s focus on safety first, all fans and their belongings will be searched upon entry into the Stadium. Fans attempting to enter with prohibited items are subject to an ejection or refusal of entry. All fans will be screened using metal detectors at the entrance gates. By tendering a ticket and entering the Stadium, fans consent to such searches and waive any claims that they might have against MLS or DRV PNK Stadium, Inter Miami CF, its member clubs, their affiliates, or their agents. If individuals elect not to consent to the searches, they will be denied entry into the Stadium.
Family Restrooms and wheelchair accessible restrooms are located:
· Concourse Level outside Sections 112 and 121 on the East Side
· Concourse Level outside Sections 105 and 128 on the West Side
Fan Zone presented by Baptist Health
Check out the Fan Zone presented by Baptist Health before every Inter Miami CF home match. Located on 53rd Ave. directed south of DRV PNK Stadium, the Fan Zone opens three hours prior to kickoff and ends at kickoff. Sample products from Inter Miami CF partners, participate in tailgate and futbol games and even pick up a few giveaways.
Fans are reminded that attempting to enter or access the playing field without the proper credentials will be considered trespassing and is grounds for immediate ejection and/or arrest.
First Aid (Sponsored by Baptist Health)
Baptist Health operates a First Aid station on the Main Concourse behind Section 128/129.
Groups of 10 or more can purchase discounted tickets to Inter Miami CF Home Matches. Additional experiences are also available based on the size of your group. Please call (305) 428-0611 or visit our Groups page for more information.
Guest Services: The Guest Services center is located inside the Plaza next to the Ticket Office. Guest Services can assist fans with lost and found inquiries, lost children, stadium directions, emergencies, and accommodations for fans with disabilities.
Housekeeping/Maintenance: DRV PNK Stadium strives to provide our fans with a safe, clean, and friendly environment at all times. If you see or experience a housekeeping problem or maintenance concern, please notify your nearest staff member, visit Guest Services located next to the Ticket Office.
Lost and Found
· All guests looking to claim, or report lost items should do so at the Guest Services, located next to the Ticket Office
· Guests inquiring about lost items at previous events should email email@example.com
· Items lost at prior events are held in a locked storage area for thirty (30) days and are then either disposed of or donated to an appropriate charitable organization. DRV PNK Stadium cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged items.
· After events Lost & Found is located at Security – call (954) 787-6047
Lost Children Lost children should be taken to Law Enforcement immediately. Parents looking for a lost child should check with the nearest event staff, safety personnel, or Law Enforcement official for assistance.
DRV PNK Stadium has multiple merchandise locations throughout DRV PNK Stadium as outlined below:
· Main Team Store: Located at Gate 3
· C1 Store: Container Located at Gate 1
· C2: Container Located at Gate 2
· FZ: Container Located in the Fan Zone outside of the Stadium (Opens 30 mins before Gates on Match Days)
Mobile Ticketing is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage tickets, while increasing protection against fraud. All Inter Miami CF matches held at DRV PNK Stadium are Mobile Ticket entry only. Tickets can be viewed on smart phones using the Inter Miami CF team app. We recommend saving tickets to Apple Wallet or Google Pay in advance of game day for the easiest entry process. Screenshots or recordings of tickets are not valid for entry. If arriving with friends or family, please transfer their tickets ahead of time.
Visit our Parking page for the latest info and to purchase prepaid parking passes.
DRV PNK Stadium is the perfect spot to host your next event! With unique spaces that can accommodate seated dinners, cocktail receptions, board meetings and more, DRV PNK Stadium is the place to be.
To learn more about Private Events at DRV PNK Stadium please go to www.intermiami.events.com
In accordance with DRV PNK Stadium security procedures, guests are not permitted to exit and re-enter the stadium using the same ticket.
Scalping and Profiteering
The unlawful resale of any event tickets on DRV PNK Stadium grounds and/or event parking lots is strictly PROHIBITED and may result in the loss of ticket privileges and/or prosecution to the full extent of the law.
To check availability, please call (305) 428-0611 or visit the Season Tickets page.
Strollers / Infant Carriers
Strollers and Infant Carriers are not permitted at Drive Pink Stadium.
Smoking and Tobacco Use Policy
DRV PNK Stadium is a smoke-free facility. Smoking and the use of other tobacco products is PROHIBITED IN ALL AREAS OF THE STADIUM. This includes all smoking tobacco, e-cigarettes, and vaporizers. Violators of this policy may be ejected from the stadium. All season ticket members are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons using their tickets.
The home of the official supporter groups of La Familia is the North Stand, which is a safe-standing stand only. La Familia reside in sections 108/109 with other non-supporters ‘groups members making up the rest of the stands. La Familia have special privileges that allow them to bring in instruments, flags, banners, and more. All items are to be approved by the club and will enter the stadium through Gate 2 prior to gates opening.
The DRV PNK Stadium Ticket Office is located outside of Gate 1.
Visiting Team supporter groups are encouraged to shout, cheer and show their team pride while maintaining a safe and enjoyable experience for fans. They may be granted the same privileges and are subject to the same disciplinary actions as the home supporters. All banners, flags, instruments and other prohibited items must be pre approved by Inter Miami CF and DRV PNK Stadium event operations staff. Tickets for the visiting supporters will be allocated in Sections 123 at DRV PNK Stadium.
All soccer matches and other events at DRV PNK Stadium are rain or shine. In the event of inclement weather, check DRV PKN Stadium social media channels for the latest information. DRV PNK Stadium will notify all attendees if weather requires attendees to take steps to minimize risks.
Drive Pink Stadium provides secure wifi free of charge. Connect to the "IMCF" network.
To access the IMCF network, fans will be required to complete a one-time registration (per device) using their name, email, and phone number to continue. Thereafter, fans will be prompted to click “connect” through the landing page for access.
DRV PNK STADIUM POLICIES:
Clear Bag Policy:
To provide a safer environment for the public and to expedite guest entry into the stadium, DRV PNK Stadium policy limits and restricts the size and type of bags that are permitted into the stadium during any events taking place. We encourage guests NOT to bring any bags, however, the following will be permitted after proper screening:
· One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” 12” or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziplock bag or similar).
· Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand (no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”), with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
· Any medically necessary items must be pre-approved by Stadium management. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for approval. All items will be subject to proper inspection at entry gate.
· Diapers and wipes can be carried in a clear bag. Each member of a family including children will be able to carry an approved clear bag, providing ample storage capacity.
There are no provisions to check items at the gates. Guests will be asked to either take prohibited items back to their vehicles or dispose of items at the gate. DRV PNK Stadium and its affiliates are not responsible for items left behind, lost, stolen or damaged.
· Aerosols or pressurized containers
· Animals (except service animals as defined by law)
· Bags or purses that exceed 12” x 6” 12”
· Banners, signs or flags larger than 2’ x 3’ and poles or sticks of any size (Other than pre-approved)
· Cameras with detachable lenses or longer than 6” when extended, camcorders, go-pros and associated equipment (monopods, tripods, selfie-sticks)
· Confetti, streamers, register tape, etc.… (Other than pre-approved)
· Coolers, outside food and beverage, cans, flasks, bottles, etc.
· Drones or other unmanned aerial devices
· Fireworks of any kind including but not limited to flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics.
· Illegal drugs or harmful chemicals
· Laptops, iPad, tablets or other large electronic devices (Other than approved media)
· Laser pointers
· Noisemaking devices such as whistles, horns, bells, thunder sticks, vuvuzelas, megaphones, etc.… (Other than pre-approved)
· Projectile items (inflated soccer or beach ball) or any missile or object that can be thrown
· Scooters, skateboards, hoverboards or bikes
· Smoking of any kind including cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vaping, etc.…
· Strollers or Infant Carriers
· Weapons including guns, knives, explosives (including actual, toy or replica), pepper spray, mace or tasers
DRV PNK Stadium and / or the League office reserves the right to amend the Prohibited items list at any time and has the authority to restrict any item deemed dangerous or that impedes the safety and enjoyment of guests.