GOT A QUESTION? WE HAVE AN ANSWER...
If you don't see your question, please reach out to a member of your Service Team or message us directly at email@example.com.
How do I get access to Parking at the Stadium?
- On-site parking lots will open 3 hours prior to kickoff.
- You must have a prepaid parking pass to park on-site. Click to Purchase
- If you have a pre-paid parking pass please see below for the directions to enter the lots and expedite entry: BLUE Lot: Enter Only from Commercial & NW 15th Ave GREEN Lot: Enter from Cypress & NW 10th Ave YELLOW Lot: Enter from Commercial & NW 12th Ave Parking is very limited on match day. To secure an on-site parking pass and guarantee the best rate please to purchase in advance of the match. Limited offsite parking available for payment on game day will be available entering on Commercial and NW 21st Ave. We urge all fans to prepay for parking on our on-site lots.
- If you did not purchase a parking pass at the time of checkout, please call Membership Services at 305-428-0611
ENTERING AND EXITING STADIUM:
When do gates open?
- Gates for the match open 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
Which gates are open?
- Gates 1, 2, 3, and VIP will be open for entry to Chase Stadium. Your Gate location will be assigned to you depending on your seating assignment.
I have a ticket in the North stand, where do I enter?
- North section enter via Gate 2
I have a ticket in the South stand, where do I enter?
- South section enter via Gate 1
I have a ticket in the East stand, where do I enter?
- If your ticket is in sections 117 -121 you will enter Gate 1.
- If your seat is in section 112 -116 you will enter Gate 2.
I have a ticket in the West stand, where do I enter?
- You will enter in the VIP entry or Gate 3
FOOD AND BEVERAGES:
- All concession stands will be cashless, to reduce points of contact. Cashless concession stands will be open at all concourse areas at Chase Stadium.
- A limited menu of foods and beverages will be available for fans throughout the stadium
- Supporters Groups in sections 106 to 111 will have access to the Heineken Bar at section 111 as well as concession stands at section 110 and 108 on the north end of the stadium with beverages being pour only
- Fans on the east stands in sections 112 to 121 can go to concession stands 113, 115, 117, 119
- Fans on the west stands in sections 128 to 105 can go to concession stands at section 130 and 132
- Fans on the south stands in sections 122 to 127 can go to concession stands at section 123 and 125
- Fans can also take advantage of stand-alone beverage point of sale locations throughout the stadium
Can I purchase team gear at the stadium?
The Official Team Store located at Gate 3 will be open, along with mobile retail locations in select locations of the stadium in the Southwest and Northeast Corners.
The following locations for merchandise are:
- Fan Zone in the Southeast Plaza
- Gate 1 Container
- Gate 2 Container
- Main Team Store at Gate 3
All payment is cashless
INCLEMENT WEATHER PROTOCOL:
In the event of inclement weather (lightning etc) please follow the following protocol.
- If a delay occurs before gates open or during pre-game window: If fans have already entered the building and scanned their tickets, due to no re-entry, public address announcements will be made informing fans to seek safe shelter in the stadium.
- If fans have not scanned their ticket to enter the stadium, they will be encouraged to remain in their cars if they are near the stadium.
- As soon as a final timeline for gates opening and kickoff are determined, they will be relayed over the Club App, social media and PA.
- No spectators will be allowed into the stadium during a pregame lightning delay if the ticket has not been scanned.
- The delay will continue for 30 minutes following the last lightning strike within the 8-mile radius of the stadium.
- If necessary, kick off will be delayed long enough to allow both teams and officials a sufficient on-field warm up period.
- There may be times, especially in the case of severe weather and lightning in the area, where the evacuation of the seating bowl may be necessary.
- A Lightning Delay will be activated when a strike occurs within 8 miles of Chase Stadium: In the event of inclement weather or lightning in the area, fans will be required to evacuate the seating bowl as quickly and calmy as possible, and find shelter underneath the grandstands. Lightning delays will last for a minimum 30 minutes following the last recorded lightning strike in the area.
- Fans will not be required to exit the stadium during a delay , however gates will be open if fans wish to leave the building.
- If fans choose to leave the stadium during a delay, or any other time during the match, re-entry will not be permitted.
- If during the 30 minute countdown, another strike is observed within 8 miles, the 30 minute clock restarts.
- Updates on status of the delay will be given over PA address, the Club App, and social media.
- Once a final restart time is confirmed for the match, this information will be relayed over PA Address along with Club App and Social Media channels.
- Following the delay, a warm-up period will take place for both teams on the field before the match resumes. Fans will be permitted back into the seating bowl at the time this warm-up period begins