Inter Miami CF is committed to welcoming season ticket members into our new home as safely as possible.
We are committed to creating the best experience so that you may enjoy the beautiful game safely and responsibly. This protocol has been developed to current standards from local health authorities. We are also following the MLS safety protocols which were designed in consultation with infectious disease specialists. As those standards change, the protocol will be updated.
How do I get access tickets?
- A limited amount of single-game tickets will be made available to Full Season Ticket Members for the 11/08 match vs. FC Cincinnati.
- Tickets will be sold in blocks of 2 or 4. A maximum of 4 tickets can be purchased for each party.
- Tickets can be purchased through the Season Ticket Member account manager, powered by Ticketmaster. Your Account Manager link will also be emailed to you at the time of the on-sale.
Can I use 2021 rollover money to pay for a single game ticket?
- No. 2020 single match tickets cannot be purchased using funds rolled over to 2021
Ticket Resale and Transfer Policy
- Tickets cannot be resold but can be transferred to friends or family. Anyone who violates this policy can have their tickets revoked without any refunds and lose purchase privileges for future matches.
How do I get access to Parking at the Stadium?
- Lots open at 2:00pm.
- No one will be admitted into the stadium lots without a prepaid parking pass.
- You can add a parking pass at the time you purchase your ticket as an add-on.
- You must have a prepaid parking pass and a ticket to the match to enter a lot.
- Parking will be for purchase online thru TicketMaster for $20.
- If you are seated in the North, East or South grandstands, enter the lots through NW 12th Avenue to access Gate 1 or 2.
- If you are seated in the west grandstands, enter the stadium from the NW 15th Avenue side to access Gate 3 or the VIP Gate.
- Tailgating will not be permitted
- If you did not purchase a parking pass at the time of checkout, please call Membership Services at 305-428-0611
Are masks required?
- Yes, Guests without masks will not be permitted inside Inter Miami CF Stadium.
When do gates open?
- Gates for the Cincinnati match on Nov. 8 will open at 2:30 pm.
Which gates are open?
- Gates 1, 2, 3, and VIP will be open for entry to Inter Miami CF Stadium. Your Gate location will be assigned to you depending on your seating assignment.
- All fans will be subject to temperature checks on their way in and must review all policies noted on the digital ticket.
I have a ticket in the North stand, where do I enter?
- North section enter via Gate 2
I have a ticket in the South stand, where do I enter?
- South section enter via Gate 1
I have a ticket in the East stand, where do I enter?
- If your ticket is in sections 117 -121 you will enter Gate 1.
- If your seat is in section 112 -116 you will enter Gate 2.
I have a ticket in the West stand, where do I enter?
- You will enter in the VIP entry or Gate 3
What is the stadium sanitation protocol?
- The facility will be cleaned prior to each match. All disinfectants and sanitizers will be required to meet CDC recommendations.
- Dedicated sanitation staff will be scheduled and visible during operating hours.
- Frequently touched surfaces will be sanitized/ disinfected on a regular basis throughout the match. For example, handrails will be sanitized after the match starts and after halftime.
- Restrooms will have a designated cleaning attendant who will sanitize frequently touched surfaces after each use.
- All food service equipment will be sanitized prior to opening, including all customer touchpoints. This practice will be repeated at prescheduled intervals during operating hours.
- Hand washing and sanitizing stations will be located throughout the stadium.
- All concession stands will be cashless, to reduce points of contact. Cashless concession stands will be open at all concourse areas at Inter Miami CF Stadium.
- A limited menu of pre-packaged foods and beverages will be available for fans throughout the stadium
- Supporters Groups in sections 106 to 111 will have access to the Heineken Bar at section 111 as well as concession stands at section 110 and 108 on the north end of the stadium with beverages being pour only
- Fans on the east stands in sections 112 to 121 can go to concession stands 113, 115, 117, 119
- Fans on the west stands in sections 128 to 105 can go to concession stands at section 130 and 132
- Fans on the south stands in sections 122 to 127 can go to concession stands at section 123 and 125
- Fans can also take advantage of stand-alone beverage point of sale locations throughout the stadium
Can I purchase team gear at the stadium?
- Yes! Mobile retail locations will be open in select locations of the stadium in the Southwest and Northeast Corners.
- The Official Team Store located at the Northwest Club will be closed.
- All payment is cashless
In the event of inclement weather (lightning etc) please follow the following protocol.
- In the event of inclement weather, fans will be encouraged to shelter in place - Fans in the North Stands will be directed to shelter under the east stands. Fans in the West, East, and South stands will shelter in place under those stands No re-entry if fans elect to exit the building Fans are encouraged to download the Saferwatch app for all updates regarding weather and emergencies at Inter Miami CF Stadium