DRV PNK Stadium is located at:
1350 NW 55th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
When to Arrive:
- On-site parking lots will open at 12:30pm. You must have a prepaid parking pass to park on-site.
- Gates for the April 18th match against LA Galaxy will open at 1:30pm.
- The Match vs the LA Galaxy is officially SOLD OUT.
- Only Season Ticket Members with a pre-purchased ticket will gain entry into the stadium and parking lots on April 18th; The ticket office on Gate 1 will not be open.
- Parking lots will open at 12:30 pm.
- Stadium gates will open at 1:30 pm.
- Fans are required to read all policies on their digital ticket prior to entering Inter Miami CF Stadium. By purchasing a ticket, fans agree to all stadium policies and protocols
- Fans are subject to temperature checks upon entry and are required to wear masks at all times while on-premises
- Fans are required to adhere to distance protocols and remain in their ticketed area at all times while in the seating bowl
- Sanitization stations and handwashing units will be available throughout the facility
- Outside food & beverage is not permitted into the stadium
- Children taller than 33 inches will require a valid ticket to enter stadium gates
- Ticket holders for Sunday’s match will receive parking information in advance, including options to purchase a parking pass in the stadium lots.
- Tailgating will not be permitted.
- You can add a parking pass at the time you purchase your ticket as an add-on
- All fans must have a prepaid parking pass to enter the stadium lot.
- If you are seated in the North, East or South grandstands and your digital ticket says Gate 1 or Gate 2, access the stadium and parking lots through the NW 12th Avenue side.
- If you are seated in the West grandstands and your digital ticket says Gate 3 or VIP Gate, access the stadium and parking lots through the NW 15th Avenue side.
- Access from one end of the stadium to the other (West to East, and vice versa) is not permitted. Please enter the Stadium using your designated Gate on the ticket.
Food and Beverage:
- A limited menu of foods and beverages will be available for fans throughout the stadium
- All transactions will be cashless to reduce points of contact
- Supporters Groups in sections 106 to 111will have access to the Heineken Bar at section 111 as well as concession stands at section 110 and 108 on the north end of the stadium with beverages being pour only
- Fans on the east stands in sections 112 to 121 can go to concession stands 113, 115, 117, 119
- Fans on the west stands in sections 128 to 105 can go to concession stands at section 130 and 132
- Fans on the south stands in sections 122 to 127 can go to concession stands at section 123 and 125
- Fans can also take advantage of stand-alone beverage point of sale locations throughout the stadium
- Merchandise will be located for sale at the Team Store at the Northwest Club, South West Corner and North East
- All purchases are Cashless (Credit Cards, Apple Pay, Android Pay)
- A jersey customization station will be available at Section 117.
Inclement Weather Protocol:
- In the event of inclement weather, fans will be encouraged to shelter in place - Fans in the north stand will be directed to shelter under the east stand. Fans in the west, east, and south stands will shelter in place under the stand
- No re-entry if fans elect to exit the building
- Fans are encouraged to download the Saferwatch app for all updates regarding weather and emergencies at Inter Miami CF Stadium
We strongly encourage fans to NOT bring any type of bag(s). Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container into the stadium as outlined below and in our Bag Policy:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”. One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, no larger than 6.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.