Inter Miami CF Stadium is located at:
1350 NW 55th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
When to Arrive:
Inter Miami CF encourages fans to arrive at least 2 hours prior to kick-off, t avoid traffic and enjoy the amenities outside of the stadium.
A 20,000-square-foot Fan Zone experience on the South Plaza of the stadium will offer fans of all ages a lively atmosphere with a local flair. A DJ, diverse food options from Food Truck vendors as well as drinks at the lowest prices will be available to all fans. The fan space will also include a mobile team store, interactive games for kids and adults alike, as well as Inter Miami CF sponsor activations at no cost.
Your Fan Zone will open at 10::0 am for our first-ever home game on March 14.
As kickoff time approaches, join the club’s supporters groups and march to the beat of the drums to the gates. La Familia is the name of the North Stand at your stadium and it is comprised by the all members of the official Inter Miami CF supporters groups including (The Siege, Southern Legion, Vice City 1896)
- Stadium gates open 2 hours prior to each match
- The ticket office is located at Gate 1
- Outside food & beverage is not permitted into the stadium
- Children taller than 33 inches will require a valid ticket to enter stadium gates
- Parking lots open 4-5 hours before each home match
We strongly encourage all fans to NOT bring any type of bag(s). Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container into the stadium as outlined below:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”. One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags, no larger than 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.